Come enjoy this free, come-and-go event hosted by the Information Systems department of the School of Busines Administration. Activities will from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. in Chan Shun Hall on Thursday, April 18.
Attendees can participate in micro car racing over an obstacle course, help judge Information Systems students’ computers based on performance, reliability, and affordability, play clean computer games, and enter a drawing for door prizes. In addition to enjoying the Information System students’ computers that they built themselves in a class, you can watch them race robotic cars (which they also built) over the obstacle course in a race for the top grade.
View the list of activities and times here: INFS Showcase Day
Bring your friends and come to Chan Shun Hall at 7 PM on Sunday night to play “Minute to Win it” at the School of Business Administration’s March 10 game night. Prizes include $100 cash prize along with smaller prizes.
Wednesday, February 6 at 12:30pm OR Monday, February 11 at 5:00pm
Informational Meetings for the May 2013 SBA Study Tour to Poland & Czech Republic
For students interested in knowing more details about the Study Tour to Poland and Czech Republic, there will be 2 informational meetings held in Chan Shun Hall. Find out more about the various field trips to European companies, fun excursions to castles and historical old towns, and also information about the 2 classes that will be taught.
Where: Chan Shun Hall, Whirlpool Room
SNACKS PROVIDED AND A DOOR PRIZE DRAWING FOR EACH SESSION!!!
SBA STUDY TOUR: Poland & Czech Republic
Experience the excitement of earning 6 credits on a 4 week tour of Central Europe! In addition to classwork, this tour to Poland and Czech Republic will include business field trips in which you will discover the similarities and differences of organizations in other countries. The tour will also include sightseeing excursions to various locations, including ancient castles, salt mines, and a trip to the Auschwitz concentration camp. Click on the links below to learn more.
May 6-31, 2013
- ECON225 Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business majors – Core class
- Other majors – Gen Ed: Social Science option
- BSAD297 Cross-cultural Business Communications
- Management majors – Major elective
- Other majors – General elective
DOWNLOAD TOUR FORMS
- Please fill out, print, and sign these forms, then submit them to Jen Birney in the Dean’s Office (CSH201).
- Payment of the $350 deposit will secure your spot on the tour, initially. Six credit students are given priority over 3 credit students. Those who pay the deposit are given priority over those who have not. (If you are only interested in taking 3 credits, please see Jen Birney to pick up different forms.)
- All forms (except the Financial Clearance Form) and deposit are due by February 15, 2013 or up until the date that the tour spots are filled.
- The Financial Clearance Form is due by April 5, 2013.
|Cost for 6 credit Students
|Cost for 3 credit Students
*If you are taking 6 or more total credits during the summer semester, then you will be charged the General School fee of $115.
- Cost includes airfare, dormitory/hotel, meals, arranged excursions, corporate visits, transportation, and textbooks.
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech http://www.hyundai-motor.cz/english.php
ArcelorMittal, Ostrava http://www.arcelormittal.com/ostrava/index_en.html
Skoda Auto http://www.skoda-auto.cz/
Czech National Bank CNB http://www.cnb.cz/en/index.html
Crystal Glassworks http://www.bohemian-glassworks.com/
U.S. Department of State (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1000.html)
U.S. Department of State (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1099.html)