9th Biennial Seventh-day Adventist Business Teachers Conference
The 9th Biennial Seventh-day Adventist Business Teachers Conference will take place July 10-12, 2014 on the campus of Andrews University. SDA business teachers from around the world are invited to attend this three day conference to listen to colleagues as they share knowledge in their own areas of expertise.
Schedule of Events: Click here for a tentative schedule of events.
Accommodations: The School of Business Administration (SBA) will cover accommodation costs for the nights of Wednesday, July 9 through the morning of Sunday, July 13, for all SDA Business Faculty conference attendees who are willing to share a room. If the attendee wishes single occupancy or chooses to bring family members to the conference, the attendee will be asked to pay a portion of the room cost. Payment will be due at conference Registration on Thursday morning. Accommodations are located on campus for your convenience and should be booked through the SBA. Please notify us of your accommodation needs by April 30, 2014.
- Charge for single occupancy: $25 U.S. per night
- Charge for family members: $20 U.S. per person per night
Meals: Most meals may be eaten in the Terrace Café here on campus at your own expense. The School of Business Administration will provide the following meals at no expense to SDA Business Faculty (plus family) attending the conference:
- Thursday, 5:30pm – Banquet, Chan Shun Hall Lobby
- Sabbath, 1:30pm – Potluck, Chan Shun Hall Lobby
Conference Registration Form: Download Form
Download the registration form and fill it out on your computer. You may then save the pdf to your computer’s hard drive and then attach it to an email for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration forms due by April 30, 2014.
- Michael Cafferky, DBA, MDiv Read More
- “Being Adventist in Business: Is There a Distinct Difference?”
- Duane Covrig, PhD Read More
- “Moral Learning in Organizations: When Janitors Teach Their Bosses Ethics”
- Sara Kern, PhD, CPA, CFE Read More
- “The Justice for Fraud Victims Project: How to Develop a Class that Investigates White Collar Crime”
- Miroslav Kiš, PhD Read More
- “Integrity in Business: A Value or Virtue”
- Phylis Mansfield, PhD Read More
- “Applied Ethics: The Triple Bottom Line of Sustainability”
- Robin Sarkar, PhD Read More
- “Business Ethics in a Global Economy”