Come join us on this exciting study tour from May 5 – June 1, 2014. We’re going to:
- Vienna – The beautiful capital city of Austria
- Salzburg – Deep in the Austrian alps, this gorgeous city was home of Mozart & the Sound of Music
- Bogenhofen – Classes will be held at our sister Adventist school, close to the Austrian/German border
- Prague – Known as the city of 100 spires, this lovely city is the largest city in the Czech Republic
- Intro to Global Business: Can be counted as BSAD365 Int’l Environment of Business or as an elective (either general elective or, pending advisor approval, major elective). 3 credits. Dr. Ben Maguad.
- Cross-Cultural Business Communications: Can be counted as an elective or as a Group A elective with major advisor approval. 3 credits. Dr. Carmelita Troy.
Contact Laura Johnston at email@example.com, (269) 471-3627, for more information.