SBA STUDY TOUR: Poland & Czech Republic
Experience the excitement of earning 6 credits on a 4 week tour of Central Europe! In addition to classwork, this tour to Poland and Czech Republic will include business field trips in which you will discover the similarities and differences of organizations in other countries. The tour will also include sightseeing excursions to various locations, including ancient castles, salt mines, and a trip to the Auschwitz concentration camp. Click on the links below to learn more.
May 6-31, 2013
- ECON225 Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business majors – Core class
- Other majors – Gen Ed: Social Science option
- BSAD297 Cross-cultural Business Communications
- Management majors – Major elective
- Other majors – General elective
- Please fill out, print, and sign these forms, then submit them to Jen Birney in the Dean’s Office (CSH201).
- Payment of the $350 deposit will secure your spot on the tour, initially. Six credit students are given priority over 3 credit students. Those who pay the deposit are given priority over those who have not. (If you are only interested in taking 3 credits, please see Jen Birney to pick up different forms.)
- All forms (except the Financial Clearance Form) and deposit are due by February 15, 2013 or up until the date that the tour spots are filled.
- The Financial Clearance Form is due by April 5, 2013.
|Cost for 6 credit Students|
|Cost for 3 credit Students|
*If you are taking 6 or more total credits during the summer semester, then you will be charged the General School fee of $115.
- Cost includes airfare, dormitory/hotel, meals, arranged excursions, corporate visits, transportation, and textbooks.
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech http://www.hyundai-motor.cz/english.php
ArcelorMittal, Ostrava http://www.arcelormittal.com/ostrava/index_en.html
Skoda Auto http://www.skoda-auto.cz/
Czech National Bank CNB http://www.cnb.cz/en/index.html
Crystal Glassworks http://www.bohemian-glassworks.com/
U.S. Department of State (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1000.html)
U.S. Department of State (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1099.html)